Bryan Wakefield, Account Executive
Bryan Wakefield began his direct selling career in 1996 selling windows, siding and doors for a Columbus, Ohio home improvement company. Within 6 months he was promoted to Sales Manager and within 2 years was the VP of Sales and Marketing for what would become one of the Ohio’s largest home remodeling companies.
Bryan then transitioned in to the residential finance/mortgage arena where he helped build a Columbus, Ohio based mortgage company in to the largest privately held mortgage lender in the Midwest. In 2008 he began building his own mortgage office that by the end of 2015 was a hugely profitable operation that employed over 50 salespeople and support staff and generated annual loan volumes in excess of $100 million dollars.
Over the past 23 years Bryan has built numerous direct sales organizations and managed extremely profitable businesses.
What He Can Do For You:
- Observe: A 2-day evaluation of all aspects of your business.
- Evaluate: Personnel, sales & sales training methods, hiring & recruiting systems and advertising programs.
- Perform: High energy sales meetings and boot camps.
- Train: Sales personnel and management, both in the office and out in the field.
- Develop: Custom in-home presentations on a tablet or laptop.
- Teach: Product presentations, selling skills, and measuring/estimating systems.
- Hire: Sales personnel and installers.
- Produce: Custom webinars for every level of your organization.