Agenda for the Home Improvement Economic Summit
The Home Improvement Economic Summit is less than two weeks away and we have had many requests from both attendees and those wishing to attend to publish the agenda for the program online.
Unfortunately we cannot accommodate this request as the schedule of events will frequently change (even up to the day before the program). What we can do however is provide a list of the topics we will be covering as well as some of the panelists who will participate on October 27th and 28th.
The topics we will cover include:
- The state of the home improvement industry heading into 2010
- Trends and projections relating to the economy
- Legal issues that have arisen in the past year (and those that are on the horizon)
- The Lead Paint Act
- The fallacies relating to most canvassing programs
- An updated sales training program
- Whether to acquire another company (or be acquired?)
- S.F.I. programs
- Business diversification
- Marketing at shows and events
- Internet marketing strategies
Some of the presenters include:
- Rick Strachan, Executive Director of Hanley Wood Magazine which consists of 12 business publications and is one of the top 10 media firms in the U.S.
- D.S. Berenson, Partner of Johanson Berenson LLP who was honored in the 2005 Forbes magazine, “Special Tribute to America’s Best Lawyers”
- Murray Gross, CEO and Chairman of the Board of U.S. Home Systems, a publicly traded company that is the largest manufacturer of cabinet refacing in the United States
- George Faerber, Co-owner of Faerber’s Bee Windows a 26 year old home improvement company and Owner of a brand new venture called Bring Me My Leads.
- Dr. Robert Genetski, one of the nation’s premier interest rate forecasters and investment advisors
Please listen to the complimentary mp3 from this April’s summit and if you have any further questions let us know.
Also don’t forget to support our business partner Hanley-Wood by attending The Remodeling Show!