D.S. Berenson, Esquire
D.S. Berenson serves as general and special counsel to contractors, remodeling industry manufacturers, trade associations, as well as banks and consumer lenders. His experience includes the Office of Chief Counsel of the Internal Revenue Service and the Securities and Exchange Commission.
A frequent lecturer and author, Mr. Berenson was one of nine attorneys honored in the 2005 Forbes Magazine: “Special Tribute to America’s Best Lawyers”. He is the author of Pratt’s State Law and Regulation of Closed-End Credit, a six-volume treatise of installment sale practices.
What He Can Do for You:
- Check: Compliance with industry, federal and state laws.
- Create: Customer contracts that adhere to complex legal standards.
- Advise: On how to structure your owner-employee relationships to maximize profitability and avoid legal troubles.
- Counsel: On matters arising in the manufacturing and distribution chain, from dealer agreements, warranties, captive financing structures, network advertising and inter-state sales practices, to trademark and brand protections and dealer quality control safeguards.
- Assist: In analyzing and developing plans for mergers or acquisitions.
- Resolve: Disputes arising with your customers or employees.
- Defend: Against class action and consumer lawsuits.
- Represent: During a tax audit.