Rick McIntire, Senior Account Executive
Specializing in start-ups and turnarounds, Rick McIntire has more than 40 years of successful experience in direct selling environments, and more than 30 years in sales management and general management. He served for 15 years on the executive management team of Champion Window Company, at that time, one of the largest home improvement companies in America. He has since been a Senior Account Executive with Dave Yoho Associates.
He is an engaging trainer and public speaker known for his persuasive optimism. A former Navy diver, Rick’s drive and self-discipline rarely leave challenges unanswered.
He finds great satisfaction helping people and organizations develop the skills, processes and techniques necessary to achieve optimum success. He and his wife Lisa live Louisville, Kentucky and have three Adult children who are thriving in their own life callings. Their family motto is Live for Impact – a mission Rick lives out every day.
What He Can Do for You:
- Observe: A 2-day evaluation of all aspects of your business.
- Develop: Annual budgets, forecasts, marketing plans and goal setting systems.
- Evaluate: Personnel, sales & sales training methods, hiring & recruiting systems and advertising programs.
- Perform: High energy sales meetings and boot camps.
- Train: Sales personnel and management, both in the office and out in the field.
- Teach: Product presentations, selling skills, and cost of goods management systems.