Review of Last Week’s Webinar
I apologize that it has taken me awhile to post, but we have been swamped with requests as an outgrowth of last week’s webinar.
We partnered with Marketsharp and Qualified Remodeler to produce our most heavily attended program to date.
In total we had over 1000 registrants – and – – unfortunately many unhappy people who were not able to get on the program due to size limitations.
The topic was the Science of Successful In-Home Selling and over the course of 75 minutes we covered topics such as:
- The seven myths of in-home selling
- The twelve most common reasons prospects give for not buying
- The realities of price and price objections
- How the prospect’s value perception affects their buying decision
- The total offer concept
- How to conduct a needs assessment
- The all important permission statement
Since we have received so many requests I have decided to post the power point slides that were utilized on the webinar so that those who were not able to make it can have a summary of what was covered.
If you would like more information on The Science of Successful In-Home Selling you can contact us at (703) 591-2490.