I apologize that it has taken me awhile to post, but we have been swamped with requests as an outgrowth of last week’s webinar.
In total we had over 1000 registrants – and – – unfortunately many unhappy people who were not able to get on the program due to size limitations.
The topic was the Science of Successful In-Home Selling and over the course of 75 minutes we covered topics such as:
- The seven myths of in-home selling
- The twelve most common reasons prospects give for not buying
- The realities of price and price objections
- How the prospect’s value perception affects their buying decision
- The total offer concept
- How to conduct a needs assessment
- The all important permission statement
Since we have received so many requests I have decided to post the power point slides that were utilized on the webinar so that those who were not able to make it can have a summary of what was covered.
If you would like more information on The Science of Successful In-Home Selling you can contact us at (703) 591-2490.