Larry Rathbone, Account Executive
Larry Rathbone began his career in home improvements in 1997 after an eight-year stretch as a syndicated Sports Columnist. He has served as a General Manager, Vice President of Marketing and Vice President of Operations in replacement windows, vinyl siding, walk-in tubs and showers and custom kitchens.
Larry is an expert in lead origination, sales and lead management, small business infrastructure, contact center technology and compliance and database management.
On a leap of faith, Larry moved his family to Colorado where he immersed himself in the home improvement industry and he and two key executives took a mid-sized window company from $6M to $36M in annual sales over four years before it was sold to a group of venture capitalists.
Remaining in the retrofit space, Larry consulted for a year for four large Colorado retrofit companies before taking the role of Vice President for three years at a local company and then Director of Operations at another where he built an entirely new office in Dallas, doubling the size of that still-thriving replacement window contractor.
What He Can Do For You:
- Observe: A 2-day evaluation of all aspects of your business.
- Evaluate: Personnel, sales & sales training methods, hiring & recruiting systems and advertising programs.
- Perform: High energy sales meetings, contact center meetings and boot camps.
- Train: Sales personnel and management, both in the office and out in the field.
- Develop: Custom in-home presentations on a tablet or laptop, contact center scripts and processes
- Technology Conversion: Migrate your out-dated phone room and turn it into a state of the art contact center
- Teach: Lead conversation skills, product presentations, selling skills, and measuring/estimating systems.
- Hire: Sales personnel, contact center personnel and managers and installers.
- Produce: Custom webinars for every level of your organization