Gordon Fairbanks, Senior Account Executive
Gordon Fairbanks has been active in the home improvement industry since 1980. He began as an installer of aluminum screen and glass enclosures, before founding Fairbanks Construction in 1990. Over their 29 years in business, Fairbanks Construction received numerous awards and accolades before being sold to a large national company.
As a Senior Account Executive with Dave Yoho Associates, Gordon specializes in streamlining business operations with a focus on efficiency and profitability. He is adept in working with companies ranging from start-ups to larger organizations and thrives in implementing turnarounds and helping business owners achieve “long-range” goals.
Realizing that the success of Fairbanks Construction was achieved with the insight and assistance of both consultants and other successful business owners, Gordon now assists others in attaining the success that is “hidden” in their business. He and his wife Elizabeth live in Ocala, FL, and have 2 adult children who each are successful industry professionals pursuing their own callings.
What He Can Do For You:
- Appraise: Your entire business on-site.
- Evaluate: Personnel, sales & training methods, and hiring & recruiting systems.
- Create: Powerful custom in-home sales presentations with methodology and scripting
- Train: Sales personnel and management, both in-person and virtually.
- Assist: With hiring sales and marketing personnel, managers and installers.
- Produce: Custom webinars for every level of your organization.