Going From Good to Great in Sales Management
$475.00 – $595.00
The title "Sales Manager" is a misnomer, as the job calls for managing people - - not sales.
It does not require tremendous effort to be an average sales manager in the industry. The excellent ones constantly improve their skill sets and have a strong sense of discipline.
Going From Good to Great in Sales Management includes 5 DVD's (over 3 1/2 hours of footage) and one CD-ROM with support material. It contains information on:
- The ten disciplines of successful sales managers
- The paradoxical laws of recruiting
- The keys to training superstar salespeople
- How to develop your staff through motivation
- How to manage lead flow
- Why it is critical to develop future managers
- Plus: Interviews with the industry's most successful sales managers