The Science of Successful Canvassing
The canvasser’s role is to be an extension of the sales force but not to quote prices or sell projects – – their job is to sell the appointment…
Canvassing has gotten a bad rap in our industry due to questionable hiring practices and a lackadaisical approach to implementation. A successful canvassing program contains numerous elements, all of them supporting each other and ultimately leading to increased revenue with lower marketing costs.
The Science of Successful Canvassing includes 5 DVD’s (over 3 hours of material) and one CD-ROM with supports and Q&A. It contains information on:
- The eight key ingredients of a canvassing program
- The seven deadly sins of most canvassing programs
- How to hire the right canvassers and avoid the wrong ones
- How to set appropriate forecasting goals
- How to supervise your canvassers in the field
- How to select and compensate a “team leader”
- Role play scenarios
- And much more!