Hands-On Business Consulting That Drives Profitability
Whether you are a startup business or a well-established market force within the home improvement, remodeling, or home services industry, you have unique challenges. Years ago, we discovered that the most effective way to address business consulting issues is through a Complete Business Appraisal. Your primary needs may include: improving in-home sales revenue, reducing marketing costs, recruiting and hiring more efficiently, or tackling operational challenges. Regardless, the most beneficial and cost-effective method for us to assist you is one of our expert business consultants visiting and assessing your company (in-person) over the course of two days.
Our consultants uncover critical issues that have slipped through the cracks, not necessarily because they are being avoided or mismanaged, but due to the numerous roles that many small business owners and executives in the industry must perform.
During the two-day appraisal, our business training consultant will:
- Evaluate your Business and Marketing Plans, Operating Statement, company history, marketing methods, contracts, forms, and policies
- Review the structure of your business (S Corp., C Corp., or LLC)
- Examine your short and long-term goals
- Meet with and/or interview your key personnel
- Discuss hiring, training, and management issues
- Perform a comprehensive overview of your sales systems and practices
- Appraise your marketing personnel and/or call center representatives
- Develop or enhance your sales and marketing scripts
- Analyze all corporate documentation and training materials
- Recommend immediate and long-range adjustments and changes
There are several additional services we can perform (time-permitting) during the appraisal, such as holding a brief sales meeting for your staff.
A PERSONALIZED BUSINESS SOLUTION
All our business consultants have a minimum of 15 years of Executive-level experience before joining Dave Yoho Associates. Each is trained in our systems and methods which have been developed and refined over several decades, as such, our business consulting services are more comprehensive than anything similar offered to home improvement, remodeling, or home services companies.
A Complete Business Appraisal allows us to evaluate your entire company, enabling our consultants to uncover the problems that are holding you back and develop solutions to address them immediately and increase your profitability.